This Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this web page shall manage your use of our website, accessible at https://edigitalsignature.org/
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, our company and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website and sharing your details for consultancy and/or Registrations under any law enacted in India, on payment of consultancy fees.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
1. publishing any Website material in any other media;
2. selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
3. publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
4. using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
5. using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
6. using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
7. engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
8. Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and our company may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display/share on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant our company a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. ur company reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
1. Essential cookies, used for maintaining essential features on the site.
2. Advertising cookies, used for displaying relevant ads.
3. Third-party cookies, used for advertising and/or personalized content.
By submitting application or contact details on this website, user / service receiver / person making enquiry gives his irrevocable consent to the service provider to send communication of offers, discounts, changes, updating, deletions or any other subject matter by way of SMS, Emails, Whatsapp, Calls or any other means as service provider deems it.
No Warranties & Refunds
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and our company expresses no representations, Refunds or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Our company expressly provides that the consultancy fees paid by the client is Non-refundable in any case and no claims in this regards will be entertained, except where our company is unable to provide the services for any reasons which are under the control of our company, its Owners, officers, directors and employees.
Order's once placed with us are non-refundable.
In other words, order's once placed with us cannot be cancelled under any circumstances whatsoever.
Since orders's are not cancellable thus no refunds will be provided.
Turn Around Time (TAT)
The time frame mentioned on the website is only indicative in nature, the actual time duration for delivery of services depends upon various external factors, which are out of reach of the our company, its Owners, officers, directors and employees. Thus any such delay arising shall not be attributable to our company, its Owners, officers, directors and employees. And our company, its Owners, officers, directors and employees can not be held responsible for delay in delivery of services.
No refund claims shall be entertained on the basis of delay in delivery of services.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall our company, its Owners, officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. our company, including its Owners, officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
Under any circumstances/events the liability of the Owners, officers, directors and employees will not exceed the amount of Consultancy Fees collected from the Client.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent our company from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Our company is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Our company is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
For the purpose of DIGITAL SIGNATURE Registration, we have a fixed procedure.
1. Once we receive an order from client, our team will give you a call on the next possible business hours for processing.
2. Our representatives will start processing for your digital signature.
3. It is the responsibility of a client to provide all the required documents for digital signature.
4. After the processing is done.
5. We will file application on behalf of the client will assistance for video recording.
6. Once the digital signature is generated, it will sent to a client by courier.