Digital Signature Certificate for Income Tax
Purchasing Digital Signature Certificate for Income Tax e-Filing is the simplest and most secure way direct from the certifying authority.
Now, all the taxpayers can file their returns online. It makes the return submission hassle-free and reduces the chances of getting stolen or cheated by undesirable brokers.
When filing their tax returns online, taxpayers have to use their Class 3 digital signature certificate to file their tax returns. The DSC application maintains the authenticity of the live and secure shared file. It is a simple, safe, and bother-free interaction to record the IT return internet utilizing the DSC.
Benefits Of Using DSC For Income Tax e-filing
The application for Digital Signature Certificate
online makes the e-filing process of Income-tax returns very simple and hassle-free. This is also a secure way to file your income tax return (ITR). Furthermore, some of the important advantages are prescribed below:-
The digital signature delivers more security than any other conventional or electronic signature.
India and even the bulk of the world's governments accept digital signatures.
The risk of hacker attacks or phishing emails for the theft of sensitive data is minimal. All documents will remain secure and cannot be edited or modified in any way after the signature.
The best-preferred position of utilizing DSCs, at the time of e-filing. ITR is the privacy of confidential information when shared online. These are some of the obvious and known benefits that a taxpayer can derive from a digital signature certificate when filing their tax return.
Hope you understand the benefits of a Digital Signature Certificate for Income Tax.
For queries you can check our DSC FAQ
page or if you have any problem regarding e-digital signature fill the complaint form
How to register DSC with the Income Tax Department
Follow the process below to register your DSC with the Income Tax Department
- Visit the online for income tax and log in using your credentials.
- Go to “Profile Setting” under the main menu and click on the “Register Digital Signature Certificate” option.
- Download the “DSC Management Utility”.
- After downloading the ZIP Folder, open the “DSC Management Utility” after extracting it.
- In the “DSC Management Utility”, click on “Register/Reset Password”.
- Plug the USB (DSC Token) into the port of the Desktop or Laptop.
- Fill out the mandatory details in E-Filing.
- Select the type of DSC and continue to create the signature file.
- Submit the process after attaching the signature file.
The DSC application is essential for maintaining the authenticity of the live and secure shared file. DSC makes it possible for IT return internet interactions to be recorded simply, safely, and without hassle. We hope you have taken the time to read this article thoroughly to educate yourself on the subject of Digital Signature Certificates for Income Tax purposes.